If you're looking for the best traditional Irish Pubs than look no further than 2 of Dublin's longest established Bars.
- Dating back to 1189, The Brazen Head is officially Dublin's oldest pub. Located a 20 minute walk from Buswells Hotel, here you can enjoy an evening of folklore and storytelling or one of the many live music events held nightly.
- The Long Hall, voted 'Dublin Pub of the Year 2017'. Originally opened in 1860, The Long Hall has retained its Victorian charm with engravings depicting the dealings of the Russian Emperor Paul I with the Polish patriot Kosiusko along with prints of Gainsborough ladies and art nouveau glass panels throughout.
Traditional Irish Entertainment
Johnnie Foxes, one of Ireland's highest pubs, hosts nightly 'Hooley Nights' where you can enjoy a full evening of traditional Irish entertainment. Shuttle bus from pick up point 5 minutes walk from Buswells Hotel.
Dublin has many theatres and some of the best are within minutes walk of Buswells Hotel –
- The Gaiety Theatre just off Grafton Street opened in 1871 and retains it Victoria charm. The Gaiety is renowned for its Christmas pantomime every year.
- Olympia Theatre in the heart of Dublin is host to many home and international music acts.
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre is the largest theatre in Ireland and can be found in the newly rejuvenated Grand Canal Square.
- National Concert Hall situated on Earlsfort Terrace is the primary national venue for classical music concerts.
With Shelbourne Park Greyhound stadium not far from Buswells Hotel, a great evening is in store for you.
There is racing every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday night.
Visit Go Greyhound Racing.