Covid - 19 Update
Thank you for considering Buswells Hotel for your visit to Dublin. We want to assure you that your safety and wellness are of utmost importance to us. We are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Corona Virus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our Customers, our Staff and our Community.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team.
For guests travelling into Ireland, The Department of Foreign Affairs provide up to date information here
We are supporting our hotel team, and their own health, safety and knowledge, as these are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Introduced sanitiser stations in the public areas and we encourage all our guests to wash their hands regularly with soapy water
- Introduced social distancing throughout the Restaurant, Bar and public areas to ensure adequate spacing for our guests and staff.
- Ongoing Training: Enhanced our cleaning protocols to include additional sanitation and cleaning routines.
- Guest rooms: The hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items including door knobs, handles, light switches, telephone, TV remote, Hair Dryer and taps.
- Public spaces: The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public restrooms and even rooms keys.
- Reception & Concierge: Screens have been installed and social distance markers and have been put in place in our Reception area, to control check-in queues and general crowding
- Reception, Restaurants & Bar: All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after use.
- Restaurant & Bar: Tables are sanitised after each guest visit. All seating arrangements are taking into consideration recommended social distancing.
What you can do to help:
- Should you present with any symptoms of Corona Virus or feel unwell during your stay we kindly ask that you stay in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk team by dialling “0”. We will arrange for a Doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
- If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the front desk by phone and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
We look forward to continuing to welcome all of our valued guests to the hotel.