Covid - 19 Update
Thank you for considering Buswells Hotel for your visit to Dublin. We want to assure you that your safety and wellness are of utmost importance to us. We are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Corona Virus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our Customers, our Staff and our Community.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team.
From Tuesday 7th December, 2021, all guests must show covid certificate on entry to the hotel along with photo ID.
For International visitors to Ireland: The Irish Governenment provide up to date travel advise for guests travelling into Ireland. Up to date details can be found here.
If you are travelling to Ireland from abroad you must fill out a Passenger Locator Form before departure.
You must have appropriate valid proof of vaccination or recovery, or to present evidence of a negative RT-PCR result from a test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival into the country.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and you, our guests:
- Sanitiser stations in the public areas and back of house areas of the hotel
- Social distancing markers throughout the Restaurant, Bar and public areas to ensure adequate spacing for our guests and staff.
- Ongoing Training: Enhanced our cleaning protocols to include additional sanitation and cleaning routines.
- Staff will wear PPE and Face Coverings where required
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfectingin public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevator and elevator buttons, door handles, public restrooms and even room keys.
- Screens have been installed at our reception desk along with social distance markers to control check-in queues and general crowding.
- Reception, Restaurants & Bar: All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after each use.
- Restaurant & Bar: Tables are sanitised after each guest visit. All seating arrangements are taking into consideration recommended social distancing. Guests are asked to refrain from moving furniture.
- All guest rooms are sanitized with the appropriate cleaning and disinfecting chemicals prior to guests stay and a ‘sanitizer’ seal placed on each door to confirm that the room has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
- Team members use PPE when servicing rooms and are trained on its correct disposal.
- All single use itemssuch as Guest Information folder, paper, pens, magazines etc. are removed from guest rooms.
- Windows in guest’s rooms are openedwhen servicing a room, ensuring adequate ventilation.
- Remote controls are sanitisedand then placed in hygiene bag
- Stayover rooms will be serviced, however we ask Guests to vacate the rooms and personal items will be left in situ. If you would prefer us not enter your room please display a “Do Not Disturb “card and contact Reception on Ext. 515 and we can provide you with a stayover pack.
- Extra pillows and blankets will be provided on request.
- In addition to our thorough cleaning regime, we will also be using a Fogging Machine to apply certified disinfection mist to all areas.
What you can do to help:
- Check in & Check out online on the day of your arrival / departure - an email with links will be sent to you on the day of your arrival / departure
- We ask that all guests please arrive no earlier than their check-in time
- We aim to reduce contact during the check-in and check-out process, with guests asked to respect our social distancing and queueing layout
- Guests must wear a face mask when moving through the hotel
We look forward to continuing to welcome all of our valued guests to the hotel.