Pantomime / Christmas shows
- Cinderella at The Olympia Theatre from Friday 20th December to Sunday 5th January.
- Aladdin at The Gaiety Theatre from Sunday 24th November to Sunday 5th January
- Mamma Mia at Bord Gais Energy Theatre from Tuesday 10th December to Sunday 5th January
Leopardstown Races Christmas Festival
This great festival runs over 4 days from Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th December. Soak up the unique atmosphere at the Festival with festivities, glamour and top class National Hunt Racing including 8 Grade 1 races and Family Day on Sunday 29th December. You can take the Luas from Dawson Street to Sandyford / Brewery Road. The racecourse is only a short walk from the Sandyford station and Leopardstown also provide a complimentary shuttle bus service on race days. The bus service runs 30 minutes prior to gate opening times until 30 minutes after the bars on site close. This service runs from car park A on the Leopardstown Road.
National Concert Hall
Plenty of great concerts on during December & here are just some events for both adults and children to enjoy at National Concert Hall:
- A Joyous Culwick Christmas, Thursday 5th December.
- Family Christmas Concert with Echo Band, Saturday 7th December at 11.30am and 1pm
- Christmas with New Dublin Voices, Friday December 13th at 1.05pm
- Vladimir’s Viennese Christmas, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th December at 3pm and 8pm
- The Glory of Christmas on Thursday 19th December at 3pm and 8pm
- Carols by Candlelight, Friday 20th December at 3pm and 8pm
- This Way to Christmas featuring The Snowman, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd and Monday 23rd December
- Oliver, Friday 27th December to Friday 3rd January.
New Year’s Eve Gala, an evening with Killian Donnelly. Tuesday 31st December
Tuesday 31st December 2019:
- Countdown Concert from 8pm live from Custom House Quay with Walking on Cars, Ash, Aimee and LisaMcHugh
- Liffey Lights Midnight Moment Matinee, a free event for the families of all ages from 6pm to 7.30pm.
- Liffey Lights Midnight Moment marks the end of the year wtih a spectacular solar display of lights from 11.30pm
Wednesday 1st January 2020:
- New Year's Day concert in Temple Bar with Kila and more to be announded.