From Wednesday 26th – Saturday 29th December. Soak up the unique atmosphere at the Festival with festivities, glamour and top class National Hunt Racing including 7 Grade 1 races. What a great way to spend a few hours. You can take the Luas from Dawson Street to Sandyford / Brewery Road. The racecourse is only a short walk from the station however a complimentary shuttle bus service is available on race days. Gates open each day at 10.15am and the 1st race is 12.20pm.
Plenty of great concerts on during December & here are just some events for both adults and children to enjoy :
- The ESB Great Christmas Concert, Thursday 6th December at 8pm
- Family Christmas Concert with ECO Band, Saturday 8th December at 11.30am and 1pm
- Vladimir’s Viennese Christmas, Monday 10th and Sunday 16th December at 3pm and 8pm
- Christmas with New Dublin Voices, Friday 14th and Monday 17th December at 1.05pm
- Carols by Candlelight, Wednesday 19th December at 3pm and 8pm
- The Glory of Christmas, Thursday 20th December at 3pm and 8pm
- This Way to Christmas featuring The Snowman, Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd December
- The Wizard of Oz, Thursday 27th December to Thursday 3rd January
Pantomime / Christmas shows
- Polly & The Magic Lamp at The Olympia Theatre from Friday 21st December to Sunday 6th January.
- Snow White at The Tivoli Theatre from Tuesday 4th December to Sunday 13th January.
- The Snow Queen at The Gaiety Theatre from Sunday 25th November to Sunday 6th January.
- Les Misérables at Bord Gáis Energy Theatre from Wednesday 5th December to Saturday 12th January
- The Wizard of Oz at National Concert Hall. Thursday 27th December to Thursday 3rd January