From Tuesday 26th – Friday 29th December. Soak up the unique atmosphere at the Festival with festivities, glamour and top class National Hunt Racing. What a great way to spend a few hours. You can take the Luas from St. Stephen’s Green to Sandyford / Brewery Road. The racecourse is only a short walk from the station however a complimentary shuttle bus service is available on race days. Gates open each day at 10.15am and the 1st race is 12.20pm.
Plenty of great concerts on during December & here are just some events for both adults and children to enjoy :
- Family Christmas Concert: The Nutcracker, Saturday 9th December
- RTE NSO Christmas Gala, Thursday 14th December
- Christmas Show featuring The Snowman Movie, 15th, 16th and 17th December
- Carols for Christmas: New Dublin Voices, Thursday 8th and Monday 18th December
- The Christmas Rat Pack, Monday 18th December
- Carols by Candlelight, Friday 22nd December
- The Glory of Christmas, Saturday 23rd December
- RTE NSO New Year Celebration, Monday 1st January
Pantomime / Christmas shows
- Polly & The Beanstalk at The Olympia Theatre from Friday 15th December to Sunday 7th January.
- Sleeping Beauty at The Tivoli Theatre from Thursday 7th December to Sunday 14th January.
- Rapunzel Pantomime at The Gaiety Theatre from Sunday 26th November to Sunday 7th January.
- The Sound of Music at Bord Gáis Energy Theatre from Tuesday 19th December to Saturday 6th January
- Annie – The Musical at National Concert Hall. 27th December to 3rd January
New Years Festival Dublin Dublin is one of the top 5 places to spend New Year’s Eve. There are many activities packed into this years 2 day festival. #NYFDublin
- Liffey Lights Midnight Moment. Family friendly matinee at 6.30pm and again from 11.30pm - Both events are free on Georges Quay on New Year’s Eve
- 3Countdown Concert – Custom House on New Year’s Eve with @Kodaline, @Keywestofficial and @HudsonTaylorMusic
- New Year’s Day Celebration – Free family friendly at Custom House on New Year’s Day from 12noon to 4pm